Do you have what it takes to join a growing home service team in Salt Lake City Utah?
If you enjoy working in a friendly environment and meeting new people while improving your trade skills, don’t wait and contact us today by calling or simply sending us your resume.
With offices in Salt Lake City, Orem, & St. George, our ever-expanding business covers a wide service area. Many of our techs enjoy working in the service area near their home. If you’re ready to work with the Best of State Electricians, Plumbers and HVAC experts, contact us today by calling or sending in your resume to [email protected]. Please include all relevant information, including: past work history, licensing information, current city of residence, references, and anything else that would help us get to know you and your skillset.
- Competitive wages
- Health, dental and life benefits available
- Company vehicle to qualified employees
- Training – Our employees receive training and exposure in many different types of complex electrical, plumbing and HVAC work. We also train employees in several aspects of safety and customer service.
- Growth opportunities
- Great work atmosphere
- Ability to work for an office close to your home in Utah County, Salt Lake County, Weber County, Davis County, Washington County, and surrounding areas.
- A Minimum of 1 Year Apprentice Experience
- Strong Communication and People Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Drug Test and Background Check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Black Diamond Experts is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available employees in every position. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Black Diamond Experts also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.