Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Black Diamond Experts
Yes, we are open! The health and safety of you, your family, and ours is foremost on our minds.
As an essential business we are continuing to safely provide top-tier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical services. Our healthy employees are still providing 24/7 emergencies services when you need them most.
We are proactively following guidelines from the CDC and the World Health Organization. These heightened safety measures, on top of our already stringent cleanliness guidelines help to ensure your health and ours.
Some of the steps that we have taken to limit exposure and protect your health and ours include:
- We are social distancing.
- We’ll greet you with a smile (with our eyes..since our techs are wearing face coverings), and allow for social distancing if work needs to be done inside your home.
- Our technicians go to jobs directly from their homes, eliminating any extra unnecessary travel.
- Our service iPads are being sanitized regularly.
- Service parts are being delivered directly to technicians instead of our warehouse.
- Disinfectant for tools is being supplied to our technicians to use as needed.
- Hand sanitizer is being carried by all technicians to use frequently.
- Our technicians wear shoe covers to ensure your floors stay clean.
- We are pre-screening our clients for illness based on the same questions asked by our local hospitals.
Should you reschedule?
If you have been asked to quarantine, or are feeling sick we would ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you should need any of our services, please rest assured that our technicians are healthy and work with only a few clients each day. Electricians, plumbers, and HVAC technicians don’t require close contact with residents and only need to interact with the homeowner to explain the task that they will be doing and get approval to proceed. Billing can be done over the phone and paperwork can be transmitted through email to ensure a limited contact approach is taken.
What You Can Do To Help Combat Germs In Your Home
- Wash hands when you enter your home, at intervals and after touching the mail or packages.
- Routinely clean and disinfect surfaces, door knobs, light switches, phone, remotes, refrigerator & microwave door handles.
- When packages, products or mail enters your home, consider wiping it down with disinfectant when possible.
- If you have a cough, wear a mask to prevent spreading germs.
- Consider a whole home air scrubber or air purifying system. These devices kill virus-causing bacteria and remove other air contaminants throughout your home.
We are continuing to provide award winning service, so if you notice a problem that needs our services, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We may implement additional safety measures as things evolve.